Confederation of Indian Industry is organizing CII Certified Internal Auditor Training Programme for Environment, Health & Safety Management Systems (EHSMS)
Dates: 25-27 June 2020 (Three Days)
Timings: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Charges: INR 5,000 + GST 18% per participant
Certificate: Internal Auditor Training Certificate will be provided after successfully passing the Exam
This Online Web Classes will help participants to equip with the auditing skills to organize, manage and conduct Environment, Health & Safety management systems audit as per international standards (ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018). To provide insight of the environmental aspects and impacts, hazards, risk assessments and key compliances.
- Design and development of environment, occupational health and safety management systems based on leadership driven PDCA approach as per ISO 14001:2015.
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Prepare, conduct and follow up on ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 audit activities.
- Prepare, conduct and develop skills for an ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 audit.
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures.
- Introduction to EHSMS as per ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Changes in the requirements of 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and their impact from auditing perspective.
- Understanding life cycle perspective, role of leadership, organizational context and risk assessment as per ISO 14001:2015
- Preparation of audit programme and framework for managing internal/external audit